- Domain Experts: RadiumSpark is a consortium of highly experienced Secured Cloud Solution Providers, we are domain experts with collective experience of over 200+ years offering a wide range of innovative business solutions to help solve your complex industry challenges. RadiumSpark is catering Fortune 500 clients in Hi-Tech, Oil & Gas, Government, Bank, Finance, Retail, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Insurance & Telecom industry.
- Systems Integrator: RadiumSpark offers systems integration solutions and services for cloud, big data, custom applications, application development, and system analysis and validation. Work with RadiumSpark to get stronger business results, respond more rapidly to market changes, and transform both business and IT services.
- Software Licensing Expertise: RadiumSpark is a licensing solutions provider with the unique combination of being global, fully-focused on software licensing solutions, and privately-owned since 2011. Our licensing professionals provide expertise through a consultative, long-term approach, helping you optimize your software spend, while facilitating relationships between you, software publishers, and local service providers. We are immersed in the complexities of software licensing so you don’t have to be. We dig deep into the fine print for solutions that make your licensing agreements work for you. Our software licensing experts with sole focus on every aspect of software licensing gives us the edge and helps you accomplish more!
- Expert Services: RadiumSpark provides a niche in technical expert services, allowing to fill gap in clients’ immediate skill-set availability, deliver emerging technology experts, to meet ITAR / general requirements, refresh existing skill base, allow for flexibility in project planning and execution phases, and provide budgeting/financial flexibility by offering contingent labor as a variable cost.
RadiumSpark’s optimal high-tech / high-touch services approach maximizes the benefits of technology to minimize costs and lower turnaround times, while consistently delivering the high levels of personalized service expected by our clients. RadiumSpark takes the guesswork out of employment screening by analyzing your organization’s needs through a consultative approach, then developing and implementing an effective, flexible program tailored to fit your needs and budget.
RadiumSpark pre-screens and provides qualified personnel with proven experience in the discipline required. RadiumSpark delivers employers comprehensive hiring risk mitigation programs including background checks, substance abuse screening and assessments. The screening process includes Criminal Background Check, Verification of Education, Work History, References Checks, Drug and Alcohol Screening Services, Character & Behavior Assessment.
- ROI: RadiumSpark has managed projects with Return On Investment of over $600 million to customers with 100% success rate, referrals and repeat business.
- Why us? RadiumSpark applies Unique Risk Management Techniques to ensure 100% success rate of projects early on in the concept phase.
- U.S. Federal Specialization: RadiumSpark is a Federal Government Contractor and specialize in supplying all areas of the Federal Government from the Military, Navy, Army MICC, DoD, DISA, DITCO, DHS, National Guard, NOAA, EPA, DOT, ATF, Department of State, Department of Labor, Department of Commerce and many others.
- RadiumSpark is recognized as having achieved U.S. Federal Specialization from several of its Technology Partners.
CAGE (Commercial and Government Entity) Code
Sam.Gov (System for Award Management)
- Registered in http://www.sam.gov and in active standing
- California Department of General Services Small Business Enterprise Certified (SB)
- MBE certified by NMSDC (National Minority Supplier Development Council)
- WBE certified by WBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council)
- Supplier Clearinghouse Certification of eligibility by The Supplier Clearing House
- 8(a): Application In-Process
- GSA 70 Schedule: Application In-Process
NAICS (North American Industry Classification System) Codes
- 541330: ENGINEERING SERVICES
- 541511: CUSTOM COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SERVICES
- 541512: COMPUTER SYSTEMS DESIGN SERVICES
- 541519: OTHER COMPUTER RELATED SERVICES
- 541611: ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT AND GENERAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541612: HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541618: OTHER MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
- 561320: TEMPORARY HELP SERVICES
NIGP (National Institute of Government Purchasing) Codes
- [205-93] Terminals and Crts: Data Processing Systems, Environmentally Certified Products
- [206-28] Computer Systems, Process Control
- [206-56] Imaging Systems, Mini and Main Frame Computer (incl. Digital Imaging Network and Technology)
- [208-44] E-mail Software
- [208-54] Internet and Web Site Software for Microcomputers
- [208-65] Point of Sale Software
- [208-68] Project Management
- [208-53] Integrated Software
- [208-81] Software for Computer Software Training
- [208-59] Library Information Management Software
- [208-61] Ocr and Scanner Software
- [208-45] Expert System Software
- [208-27] Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (includes Clustering Software)
- [208-42] Edi (electronic Data Interchange) Translator Software, Microcomputer
- [208-46] E-commerce Software (microcomputer)
- [208-63] Personnel Software
- [208-21] Business Intelligence Software
- [208-37] Database Software
- [208-60] Medical Software, All Types
- [208-20] Business Software, Misc.: Agenda, Labels, Mail List, Planning, Scheduling, etc.
- [209-69] Project Management
- [305-39] Duplicator Paper, Chemicals, and Supplies (for Diazo Process Copying Machines) (see Class 015 for Coated/treated Paper Type, Diffusion Transfer Type, Dual Spectrum Process and Thermal Process Copiers)
- [915-96] Web Page Design, Management and Maintenance Services
- [918-28] Computer Hardware Consulting
- [918-46] Feasibility Studies (consulting)
- [918-30] Computer Network Consulting
- [918-29] Computer Software Consulting
- [918-21] Business Consulting, Large
- [918-20] Business Consulting, Small
- [918-75] Management Consulting
- [920-44] Risk Management for Software Development
- [920-31] Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (including Software)
- [920-63] Systems/executive Software, Minicomputer
- [920-49] Systems/executive Software, Main Frame
- [920-04] Applications Software (for Main Frame Systems)
- [920-56] Systems/executive Software, Microcomputer
- [920-32] Intelligent Transportation System Software (to Include Design, Development, and Maintenance Services)
- [920-66] System/network/database Administration Services
- [920-46] Software Updating Services
- [920-45] Software Maintenance/support
- [920-27] E-commerce Software Development Services
- [920-07] Applications Software for Microcomputer Systems: Business, Mathematical/statistical, Medical, Scientific, etc.
- [920-37] Networking Services (including Installation, Security, and Maintenance)
- [939-21] Computers, Data Processing Equipment and Accessories (not Word Processing Equipment), Maintenance and Repair
- [958-77] Project Management Services
- [958-16] Business Management Services
- [958-82] Records Management Services (including Document Management Services Which Also Includes Technology Integration)
- [961-56] Program/project Development and Management Services