Skip to content
- The client a leading provider of claims management solutions to the insurance carrier is known, trusted and active in 50+ countries across 6 continents.
- Client was using a legacy mainframe system integrated with 20+ different small to large legacy systems. It was challenging to scale their services to meet the agile needs of the growing clientele
- Given the situation it was becoming increasingly challenging for the client to maintain their established SLAs. Client wanted to find out ways to migrate to the latest and greatest SaaS model.
- RadiumSpark’s Management and Technical experts collaborated with client’s executive team, product managers, program management team to perform discovery and strategic visioning for how to migrate from current legacy systems to latest enterprise multi-tenanted Secured Cloud (SaaS) solution. Developed the Organizational Technology Roadmap in collaboration with program management office and multiple project teams.
- Identified SLAs with Top 10 clients; evaluated and purchased tools to monitor performance/SLA compliance. Created multi-phased migration plan of reengineering legacy to SaaS system. Plan and delivered multiple releases of legacy products and its reengineering to latest enterprise technology.
- Planned and reviewed trend reports, identified and prioritized improvement opportunities with C-Level Executive management.
- Based on the extensive Risk Management experience and collaboration with internal product teams, we reengineered systems as a result increased the enterprise transactional capacity by 175%. Increased from 20 million to 55 million hits per month, with availability of 99.999.
- Delivered strategy for Capacity Planning and Monitoring with a goal to eliminate any outage at all.
- Improved internal and external client’s confidence by reviewing SLA reports with them on regular basis, thereby opening door for getting repeat business and creating reliable references. It helped them generated $50,000,000 of additional revenue. The enterprise web solution extends claims management and workflow solutions to Global Insurance Industry (660,000,000 hits per annum). The project is live today!!!