Skip to content
- Customer is a Fortune 500 company, a global leader in providing security, storage and systems management solutions to help their customers secure and manage their information against risks completely and efficiently, independent of the device, platform, interaction or location.
- They needed to architect, design and develop a brand new Highly Secured Automatic Billing System to handle over $250,000,000 of Auto Renewal business for end customers. It required development of state of the art Secured e-Commerce platform, with minimum throughput of 800,000 transactions per day, including set up of new payment methods.
- This internally developed enterprise web solution was to replace an existing vendor provided solution and needed to be operational globally, supporting multiple payment methods, languages, currencies, products, minimum 40,000 SKUs & 1 million product keys.
- RadiumSpark’s management and technical team lead the effort of architecting, design, development, implementation, migration & cut-over to a of state of the art Secured Cloud based e-Commerce platform in collaboration with 5 cross-functional teams including front end, core, security, infrastructure & prod support teams spread across, USA, Canada, Russia and India to successfully deliver a brand new Automatic Billing & Membership System.
- Planned & performed data migration activities successfully migrating 1.5 million historical records, mining 20 million entitlements & cleaned up 3.5 million billing profiles (including credit cards). The new system beat the client requirement and now handles $300,000,000 of Auto Renewal business for end customers. It provided the huge throughput of 1,000,000 transactions per day, including set up of new payment methods (including credit card and PayPal)
- RadiumSpark’s management and technical team used Agile, Scrum, n-tier Architecture, SOA, elasticpath, Weblogic, J2EE, JVM, JMS, Struts, AJAX, TIBCO BW, TIBCO BE, Appworx, Encryption using Ingiran, TeamSite, OpenDeploy, Credit Card Updater, HP Fortify, Qualys, Cenzic, web services, ETL, Informatica, Data Migration, Oracle, SharePlex, QlikView, SiteScope, tealeaf CEM, TIBCO Hawk, splunk, Netcool to successfully deliver this prestigious initiative for our client.
- This enterprise web solution replaced an existing vendor provided solution and is now operational in 200+ countries, across 5 continents, 10 payment methods, 20 languages, 25 currencies, 500 products, 50,000 SKUs & 1.5 million product keys.
- The portal serves 15 million daily page views, 10 million daily hits & 8 million daily sessions. It increased billing notification for order confirmation from 1,000,000 to 7,000,000 per month.
- The system delivered to client met/ beat every requirement provided by them. It is live in production.